LePopup is a lightweight not just popup plugin useful for several purposes easy to manage by everyone! It features lite popup as well as initial page load plugin to act like tooltip or advertisement. Try it and you will like it!
Promote Your Business through Online Coupon Marketing(smo)
▪ The number of online coupons has increased by 360 percent since 2009.
▪ A thirteen-fold growth in the number of mobile coupon users is projected by 2014.
▪ According to a Forrester report, businesses that offer coupons are favored by consumers considerably more than those that do not.
▪ Coupon sites are great for building natural links to your WEBSITE.
Step #1: Target the Right Customers
It is recommended to target new customers or site visitors with coupons, as targeting existing customers will cut into your normal sales profits.
Step #2: Create Your Coupon
Here are a few ways to create coupons:
1) Ask your web designer/developer to create a coupon for you and add a coupon icon or banner to your website.
2) If your website is built on popular CMS platforms then use these resources to create coupon codes:
▪ Ubercart (Drupal)
3) You can create coupons on third-party websites, as follows:
▪ OneMinuteCoupon (Free)
▪ CouponFusion (Paid)
Step #3: Submit on Coupon Sites
Submit your coupon to coupon sites for enhanced online exposure.
The following is a list of coupon/deal sites and their respective PageRank information:
▪ Retailmenot (PR: 6)
▪ CouponCabin (PR: 6)
▪ GoGoShopper (PR: 5)
▪ JacksCouponCodes (PR: 5)
▪ DealCatcher (PR: 5)
▪ Deals2Buy (PR: 5)
▪ CouponChief (PR: 4)
▪ Tjoos (PR: 4)
▪ Spoofee (PR: 4)
▪ Dealigg (PR: 4)
▪ DailyeDeals (PR: 4)
▪ GottaDeal (PR: 4)
▪ Couponit (PR: 3)
▪ CouponFollow (PR: 3)
▪ PromotionCode (PR: 3)
▪ EDealsEtc (PR: 3)
▪ HappyCoupons (PR: 3)
▪ TheMommyInsider (PR: 3)
▪ 247coupon (PR: 3)
▪ MeFindCoupon (PR: 3)
▪ Coupons.ca (PR: 3)
▪ CouponMeUp (PR: 2)
▪ DealsnCoupon (PR: 2)
▪ MyRetailCodes (PR: 2)
▪ CouponsandDeals (PR: 1)
Step #4: Promote on Social Media Brand Pages
▪ Create a coupon on your Facebook page. This feature is available to those businesses that have created a Facebook page under the Local Business and Places category. Here is a step-by-step tutorial from Facebook to create coupons and share them on your Facebook brand-page. Take a look at this quick video about the Facebook Offers Feature.
▪ Post updates about your coupons on your Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and LinkedIn brand pages.
Step #5: E-mail your Coupon Codes
Step #6: Blog Your Coupons
Step #7: Promote Your Coupons on Mobile